1. Check you meet the requirements...
- Evidence of PAT training (refer to accreditation guidelines ) and/OR
(if you are not seeking credentialing as a PAT practitioner)
- Evidence of background qualifications or training
- Evidence of AHPRA registration (if applicable)
- Evidence of practice (if not governed by AHPRA)
Once you believe you meet these requirements the next stage is to register for an account.
2. Register your free account.
To register your account is easy, just click the "Account setup" button at the bottom of this page. This will allow you to enter our credentialing system where you can upload your certificates.
3. Upload your certificates.
Once you have uploaded the required documents and paid the $50 credentialing fee, it normally takes up to 5 working days for the green light.
4. AMAPP Approval
Once verified you will be sent a direct debit link to pay for one of two types of accounts:
- Healthcare Professionals and others: The first year's subscription is $300 including your $50 application fee.
- Students: First year $150 including your $50 application fee.
Subsequent subscriptions will either remain the same if AMAPP manages to get alternative sources of funding or may rise depending on what more services our members decide they need.
5. Final confirmation
Once the subscription has been paid you will be emailed a link to access the membership portal.
To get started, click the link below to set up your account so you can upload your membership documentation.